Once you have recorded or uploaded a video to the Clash app, you will have the option to add some text overlay to the video. To do this please follow the steps below:
- Start by opening the camera (this is the + icon found at the top of the "My Clash" page
- Now you can either choose to upload a pre-recorded video or record a new one
- Record or upload the video you want and then tap -> to proceed to the edit screen
- Tap on the "T" tab and type whatever text you want to be displayed on the video.
- Next you can change the color of the text using the color slider on the left, and tap "Done" when completed.
- Now that you have the text you want onscreen, you can move and resize it as desired (move and resize text with 2 fingers). If you tap the video preview at the bottom of the screen, you can choose where on the video your text will be displayed.
- When you are happy with the final outcome, just tap the tic icon to start the video generating. You also have the option to tap "save" in the top right corner. This will save the video to your device reel for uploading later.
- If you choose to generate the video for instant upload, then you can add a caption on the finale stage and tap "POST VIDEO"
- After the video has been uploaded you will see a preview on your profile