Direct messages (DM's) are a great way to communicate privately on the Clash app with your friends and followers. DM's can only be sent between users who are following each other on the app. This is so creators are not swamped with private messages and can spend their time making new, quality videos for Clash users to enjoy.
If you would like to send a message to one of your favorite creators, you can still do so by sending them some "Fan Mail"
To send a direct message (DM) to one of your followers, please follow the steps below:
- Start by tapping the "Notifications" tab on the bottom toolbar. This is represented by a (⚡️) lightning symbol.
- Next tap on the message bubble in the top right corner to proceed to the "Messages" page. From this page you can view all of your past communications.
- To direct message a user on your "followers" list just tap on the message bubble in the top right corner again and select from the list of followers shown.
- As soon as you select the user you wish to message a new chat will open and you can start communicating straight away.
- Please remember if the user you contact requests not to be bothered, please respect their wishes.