Recording a video on the Clash app is very easy, the whole process has been made as simple as possible for our users. We also have lots of help articles in our "Creating Clash Videos" category to assist you further if needed (additional articles to be added soon....)
Once you have recorded your video, we have lots of cool extra features that can be added to give your video that personal touch.
To start recording a video, please follow the steps below:
- Open the Clash app and log into your account
- Tap on the record tab in the middle of the bottom toolbar
- You can now choose to either record a new video, or tap the picture icon (bottom right) to upload a pre-recorded video
- To record a new video just tap and hold the red record tab (You can zoom in and out by moving the record button up/down while holding)
- After you have recorded a video you are happy with, tap on -> to proceed to the edit video page
- On this page you can choose to "add GIF's" "add text" or trim the clip to cut out any unwanted footage
- When you are happy with the video you have created, just tap the tic tab on the bottom right to start generating the video for upload. (You can also choose to save the video to your device at this stage by tapping "Save" in the top right corner)
- After your video has generated, the final stage is to add a caption and then tap "POST VIDEO" to upload your creation to the main feed.
(To check that nothing went wrong and your video is in the process of uploading, you can do so from your account "Profile" page. Any videos shown blank with just the Clash symbol, represents a video that is in the process of being approved and uploaded)
As soon as your video has been approved and uploaded to the main feed, you will receive a notification advising you that your video is ready!