If you see any content that you feel is inappropriate for Clash viewers, please feel free to report the posted material or creator to our moderators.
Below you can see instructions for reporting any video, user or comment
- To report a video posted on Clash, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to the video you wish to report.
2. Tap on the "Share" icon to view a list of options
3. Now just select "Report" from the options presented and fill out the reporting form.
- To report another Clash user, please follow the steps below:
1. Go to the profile page of the user you wish to report
2. Tap the horizontal ellipsis (3 dots) in the top right of the screen.
3. Next tap "Report" and select the option that best represents your reason for reporting the user.
- To report a comment another Clash user has posted, please follow the steps below:
1. Open the video feed and find the comment you wish to report
2. Once you have found the comment to report, tap on the horizontal ellipsis (3 dots) and select "Report this comment"
3. Now just fill in the reporting form
That's all you need to do, our expert moderators will assess the report and make a decision as to what action will be taken.
Note: If you are still seeing the video available in a few days after reporting and wish to discuss the matter further, please email our support team with a link to the video: firstname.lastname@example.org